Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Dogs

| |


So, these are my dogs. They're all rescued, they're all cute, and they're all annoying as f***.
I LOVE THEM TO FREAKING DEATH. 
This first one  here on the right is Nikita. She's my baby. She was the second dog I got (Brody was first) after moving out on my own, and I did not choose her... she most certainly chose me. Long story. Anyway, she's the one who mothers the kittens.



This is Toretto. He's my foster pitty who has to be adopted outside of Ontario 'cause of that stupid breed ban. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He's a freakin' baby. He's so nice to my cats, so nice to my dogs, so nice to... well... everyone! Just a seriously loving little cuddlemonster.



Ahh... my little Mr. Brody.
He was my first dog once I got out of my parents' place. He's the devil. Very smart, very evil. Very loving. Very adorable. Very... lazy. 


1 comments:

top
Sara said...

I wish I knew how to better format these posts... this one looks TERRIBLE!

Post a Comment