Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FIrst Post!

| |

Sup y'all?! 

After many, many years on the internet, I have finally caved and gotten a blog. We all think it won't happen to us, and then suddenly it just DOES! Damn you, oh evil, sneaky internet! You've done it to me again!!

Aaaaaaaanyway, this blog is probably gonna be totally randomly updated, rarely interesting and almost certainly irrelevant (to, like, everything), and yet somehow I feel compelled to create it anyway and develop a following, no matter how small.  I have some interesting plans for the future and I almost always have some cute pictures to post, since I work at an animal shelter and have a wicked camera.

I will now make with the creation of my first second post, so that it at least looks like I have more stuff on the page and so that I can get a better feel of the layout and how it's gonna look!

KBYE!

1 comments:

top
Sara said...

ugh, of course I messed up my first post! and by first i mean fIrst.

Post a Comment