Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Muffin Pt 3 - Days 3 and 4 - SHE MOVES!

| |

SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT!! SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT!!!
Both yesterday morning AND this morning, when I went over to check on Miss Muffin, she had eaten, drank, used the litter box, and was out in the open in the middle of the room lying in a sunbeam on one of the beds I set out for her on a table. AMAZING! She still cringes like crazy when I go over to touch her, but her first instinct is not to run from me - it's just to look at me. And not even hatefully! She just looks at me when I open the door and walk in, and when I go over to her dishes to replenish them, she goes back to sunbathing and pays no attention. I think this is fantastic. After only three days she's already semi-comfortable in her new place and not terrified of me, and that's great for a freaky kitty like herself. I will take and post some pictures of her in her new place ASAP, and hopefully be able to touch her without her hating me for it within the next month or so. I may also attempt some video for my dear friend Wendy, who thinks I should surveillance kitty so I know what she gets up to in the night. But for now, YAY MUFFIN!

2 comments:

top
Kristina H. said...

wow - great news, Sara! you are amazing!!

Sara said...

Thanks, Krista!! She's gotten even better... lol, new post incoming!

Post a Comment